Chigo Air Conditioner, Mentougou District, Beijing
Zhigao air-conditioning after-sales service outlets in Mentougou District , Beijing , Zhaitang Town, Qingshui Town, Miaofeng Mountain Town. Air conditioning repair, cleaning, disinfection, installation, relocation, maintenance, security inspection, etc. For more information, please see the homepage URL and contact customer service.
1. Vacuum with a vacuum pump
After repairing the air-conditioning and refrigeration system, when a certain degree of vacuum is required, a vacuum is applied by a vacuum pump to add refrigerant. This method is simple and easy, but it can easily get into the air if it is not handled properly. Therefore, care should be taken that the connections between the hose and the process port, the pressure gauge and the vacuum pump are good. If the connection is poorly sealed, gas is drawn in and the cylinder is filled with refrigerant when a vacuum is applied.
2. Refrigerant charge multiple times
In the absence of a vacuum pump at the maintenance site, the refrigerant in the system can be removed by replacing the refrigerant multiple times.
The process port, pressure gauge, cylinder are connected to the leather pipe, and the refrigerant is filled to a gauge pressure of 0.3 MPa, and then drained. Refill the refrigerant again and repeat it three or four times. This method is simple and has the disadvantage of wasting more refrigerant.
3. Pump air and refrigerant using the machine's compressor
Unscrew the tap connector from the outlet valve. Connect taps to pressure gauges, pipes, and cylinders. Open the outlet and suction valves to start the compressor. The cylinder valve opens, and refrigerant vapor enters the indoor unit (evaporator) from the cylinder and is sucked into the compressor through the suction valve. The gas is compressed by the compressor, and after increasing the pressure, the gas enters the condenser and is continuously discharged from the outlet valve, thereby driving the air out of the system.
After exhausting for about three minutes, first close the gas cylinder valve. When no gas is discharged from the outlet valve, close the outlet valve. Weigh the cylinder again through the scale and add the refrigerant by metering until the rated addition amount is reached. At this time, the refrigerant is compressed and condensed in the condenser, and the cylinder valve is closed. When the pressure gauge reads near zero, it means that there is no refrigerant in the indoor unit, the suction valve is closed, and the pressure gauge and leather tube are removed. Reconnect the outlet pipe and outlet valve, and use the refrigerant in the condenser to exhaust air from the indoor unit in the same manner as the newly installed air conditioning method. Then, open the outlet and suction valves and start the compressor for system commissioning.
Previous post: The role of Chigo air-conditioning CPU's external circuit
Chigo Air Conditioning Maintenance in Mentougou District, Beijing: Knowing the Maximum Current of the Compressor
Chigo Air Conditioner Repair in Haidian District, Beijing: Automatic mode of air conditioner can save
Chigo Air Conditioning Repair, Changping District, Beijing: Noise Failure of Air Conditioner Indoor Unit
- Chigo's 32GW / BP inverter air conditioner has poor cooling effect
- Chigo inverter air conditioner cabinet relocation precautions
- The role of Chigo air-conditioning CPU's external circuit
- Chigo fluorine-free inverter wall-mounted air conditioner introduction, faster efficiency
- Clean the air conditioner regularly to ensure the safe operation and use of the air conditioner.
- Chigo Air Conditioning After Sales Center: How to Maintain Air Conditioners in Autumn
- Chigo Air Conditioning leads the air-conditioning industry into the era of smart appliances.
- Principle of Chigo Air Conditioning Operation Status Indication Circuit
- New era smart appliances will be sought after by users
- Chigo Air Conditioning After-Sales Service-Circuit Structure of Chigo Air Conditioning Remote Control and